Kaju chicken !!!!. Cajun Chicken Recipe that can be baked, pan fried or grilled. Lean chicken breast coated in easy homemade cajun seasoning for a healthy dinner with a lot of flavour. Cajun Chicken - moist, juicy, tender Cajun baked chicken with crispy skin.
These baked cajun chicken breasts are absolutely perfect. Nothing is wrong with them, not even the smallest little thing. They are juicy, contain enough paprika flavor, the perfect flavor throughout the breasts, and spicy just enough to make you taste buds go crazy. You can cook Kaju chicken !!!! using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kaju chicken !!!!
- Prepare 500 grams of Fresh chicken.
- You need 1 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of Curd.
- It's of Chasews (kaju) 1/2 cup (half crushed).
- Prepare of Kasuri methi 1/2 teaspoon roasted & crushed.
- You need of Curry leaves hand full(fresh).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- You need of Lime juice (1)full.
- Prepare of Coriander for garnishing.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- You need 1 teaspoon of each (Salt,ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
I used to work at a restaurant that served a variation of chicken with penne pasta. I didn't know how easy it would be to make until I gave it a shot at home—now it's always a requested meal around my house. Creamy Cajun Chicken Meatballs are soft, juicy chicken meatballs slathered in a creamy gravy flavoured with cajun seasoning. This one-pot recipe is the perfect dinner option!
Kaju chicken !!!! instructions
- Wash chicken well & set aside.
- Now stir fry kasuri methi & kaju for just one minute and remove it.
- Now take Kajus leaving few for garnishing and prepare a fine paste.
- Whisk curd well without lumps.
- Chop onion in thin slices pick a wok add oil and fry the onions till golden brown.
- Then in the same wok with onions add ginger garlic paste simmer flame to low.
- Then add the pate of Kajus & curd whisked stirr well & gradually add the spices salt etc....
- Fry well until the oil separates then add the chicken,curry leaves, kasuri methi.
- Then add a glass of water mix everything well cover the lid and let it cook till the chicken is tender.
- Lastly taste spices if required add more and check the consistency once it cools down the gravy becomes thick naturally.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves, dash of lime juice & Garam masala give five more minutes to cook on simmer the oil is on the top layer of curry while it’s done..
- The yummylicious dish is ready to serve hot with tandoori roti or regular chapati or else it goes pretty well with plain white rice, Kashmiri pulao rice recipe in my old account mentioned do check !!!!!.
This is Richa from My Food Story and today I have these delicious creamy cajun. All you need to bring this tender, deeply flavored chicken breast to the table is a jar of Cajun seasoning (you'll want to buy the salt-free kind) and a few pats of butter. Cajun seasoning is a simple spice blend that typically contains a mix of paprika, garlic and onion. Roasted Cajun Chicken Thighs - Flavorful and juicy oven-roasted chicken thighs prepared with the tastiest cajun rub and served over simple, but delicious cauliflower rice. This cajun chicken recipe showcases juicy, flavorful thighs with a homemade cajun rub.