EASY orange chicken and fried rice. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. You may reserve some of the sauce to place on rice. This is a really great recipe not only because it's delicious, but because the directions are so easy and straight.
Try our healthy and easy chicken fried rice recipe with orange. Lemongrass Chicken Fried Rice Recipe & Video. If you follow my recipe and directions, you won't miss the deep fry chicken or chicken thighs, just trust me! You can have EASY orange chicken and fried rice using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY orange chicken and fried rice
- It's of for the chicken:.
- It's 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- It's 1 bottle of Panda Express orange sauce.
- Prepare of For the rice:.
- It's 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 2 cups of white rice (rinsed, cooked and cooled completely).
- It's 1/3 of purple onion finely diced.
- It's 1/2 cup of carrots diced fine.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce or oyster sauce.
Honestly, I like this healthy orange chicken better than from panda express or any other Chinese take out restaurants. This Easy Orange Chicken cooks quickly in a skillet (no deep frying!) and uses only real, fresh ingredients. This Chinese Orange Chicken is made with crispy fried chicken coated in a sticky orange chicken sauce. Panda Express made this dish famous, and it's on most takeout menus alongside dishes like General Tso's Chicken.
EASY orange chicken and fried rice step by step
- Heat fryer to 375, Mix spices with flour and dip chicken in flour egg then flour and fry until golden brown and floating. Toss in orange sauce..
- Heat a pan up to high heat and put oil in pan with carrots and onion. Cook until tender. slide to the side of the pan and crack your egg in and scramble. Stir it all together and place in a bowl. Place butter in pan and fry rice until brown and add in egg and veggies and soy sauce..
Fortunately, it's fairly easy to make homemade orange chicken without the. Chicken breast meat stir fried with orange juice and zest, soy sauce, garlic and brown sugar, topped with bean sprouts and served over crispy chow mein noodles. Served over white rice and chow mein noodles. The hardest part was cutting up the chicken. Take chicken fried rice for example.