Baked Garlic Chicken. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken. This Baked Honey-Garlic Chicken from Delish.com is easy and Need an easy dinner tonight? This super-simple recipes glazes chicken breasts in a delicious sauce.
Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken is one of those everyone-should-know-how-to-make recipes. It's easy and comes together quickly. In fact, it's hard to mess up! You can cook Baked Garlic Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Garlic Chicken
- Prepare 113 g of Organic Chicken Breast.
- You need 4 piece of sliced garlic clove.
- It's 1/3 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion paste.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter or olive oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sauce.
Baked Honey Garlic Chicken is an irresistible meal featuring tender and juicy chicken with a honey garlic glaze and crispy skin. There's no searing, marinating or breading required. Don't you just love it when you finally learn how to make one of your favorite. How to Make Garlic Herb Baked Chicken - Step by Step Photos.
Baked Garlic Chicken step by step
- Wash the chicken breast thoroughly..
- Make 3 or 4 small slashes on top of the chicken breast and insert one half of a garlic clove inside the slashed compartments..
- Mix the chili powder, onion, salt, pepper and make a thick paste. Feel free to adjust the measurements of the ingredients according to your taste..
- Generously lather and press in, the paste on all sides of the chicken piece. Leave the piece out for 15 minutes to marinate..
- Pour the butter or olive oil on a non-stick pan with some sliced garlic to bake the chicken. Fry each side for 2 minutes..
- Spread a sauce of your choice over the chicken alongside one tbsp water. Quickly cover the pan to trap the moisture in. Leave it to bake for 10/15 minutes..
- After 10/15 minutes, grate the cheese and cover the chicken with it..
- Wait until the cheese melts into the chicken and then serve it with a side of your liking. I prefer chips..
Baked Garlic Chicken goes down in our family as the perfect baked chicken! Our mom made something similar to it when we were growing up and she served it with mashed potatoes and beans. Once the chicken has baked, take the tray out of the oven and very carefully drain any excess liquids/fat/water. Baked Honey Garlic Chicken - these little chicken bites are breaded and baked to crispy perfection, then drizzled with an amazing sweet, spicy, and garlicky sauce. Baked Chicken can often be dry, but thanks to my wonderful yogurt marinade with garlic and thyme, our chicken breasts are not only moist and tender, but they are also super flavorful!