Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. You can have excellent pizza on keto with no problem at all! This Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is insanely good. A crispy, keto crust (similar to a regular thin crust pizza) is piled with a homemade ranch sauce, grilled chicken, crispy bacon and loads of cheese.
Keto chicken crust pizza is one of my favorite ways to satisfy a pizza craving without adding a bunch of carbs. Next, top your Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza with crumbled bacon: Finally, add the shredded mozzarella cheese: You'll bake your pizza just until Did you make this Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza and love it? Come back and tell me about it! You can have Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- It's 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It's 2 tbs of cream cheese.
- It's 1/2 lb of cooked diced chicken.
- It's 3 slices of cooked bacon.
- You need of Ranch dressing to cover crust.
You can post a comment with a recipe rating in the. If you love Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza, then you are going to absolutely love this low carb, keto version. Using Chicken as the crust, this is the best low carb pizza you could ask for. This low carb chicken bacon ranch casserole is just the thing you need.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza instructions
- For crust: mix 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese with 2 tbs cream cheese. Heat in microwave 90 seconds. Let cool slightly and mix in 1 beaten egg and almond flour. Knead dough with your hands until ingredients are well mixed. Place between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll into a rectangle or circle. You can make the crust as thick or thin as you like. Keep on the bottom sheet of parchment paper and bake at 425 for 10 minutes..
- Let crust cool some. Cover with ranch dressing then shredded mozzarella and top with chicken and bacon pieces. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes..
Why is this one of the best keto chicken recipes? Because, it's quick and easy to make, and it has all the textures of a regular casserole. Related: If you're curious if the keto diet can help you specifically live a healthier lifestyle. This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is easy to make and full of flavor! Loaded with smokey bacon, pieces of chicken, melty cheese, and creamy ranch.