Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style). Chicken Kabsa from Maimoona Yasmeen's Recipes YOU CAN ALSO REACH US ON : Youtube Add semi fried chicken pieces. Chicken Kabsa is ready to be served. Learn how to make Chicken Kabsa recipe.
Chicken kabsa - Turn your next dinner into a feast with this Arabian style chicken and rice. Spiced grilled chicken and flavorful rice makes this the ultimate choice for any special occasion. Channel your inner chef, and cook up a storm for friends and family. You can cook Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style)
- It's of Chicken-1.
- Prepare of Potato 1 to 2 big (optional).
- It's pack of Macaroni -1.
- It's of Garlic-1gloves.
- Prepare of Onion-1big.
- Prepare of Tomatoes 1to 2 picies.
- It's 3 spoon of tomato paste.
- It's of Coriander.
- You need of Sweet pepper/bell pepper.
- It's 2 of picies of dry lemons.
- It's of 🌶 chilli.
- You need to taste of Salt and peppers.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Curry powder (mild flavor)-.
- It's of Turmeric powder 1/2spoon.(reduce if you don't like it.).
- You need 2 spoon of Oil -1to.
- You need 2 liter of Water almost.
Fragrant basmati rice is topped with chicken pieces cooked in a tomato sauce with aromatic spices, and garnished with toasted slivered almonds in this authentic UGC Reviews Modal. Reviews for: Photos of Al Kabsa - Traditional Saudi Rice and Chicken. Chicken kabsa is an Saudi Arabian dish of fragrant basmati rice cooked with chicken in aromatic and flavorful tomato sauce, topped off with almonds. Watch how to make chicken kabsa in the video below Kabsa /Arabic chicken Rice is the main course dish in middle east.
Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style) step by step
- Clean the chicken and cut into small pieces then put lemon and salt 🍋and keep a side..
- Clean all the vegetables then prepare to cut.(you can keep a little bit in salty water for safety and fresh)..
- Cut the onion, garlic. Potatoes and keep a side. Blender the tomatoes with tomato paste and keep a side. Cut i little bit of Coriander and keep a side..
- First put in a casserole the onion wait until water finish then add oil stirfry the onion until brown next add the chicken and garlic. Wait until the chicken change colour next add curry powder, turmeric, pepper and salt mix mix😊 until absolutely to achieve nice at perfect combination and then add blender tomato and lemon dry,chilli.wait a minute before adding water..
- Cook 45 minutes in a medium heat. Next add coriander and taste it..
- Wash the macaroni before add the sauce you make it. And cook 30 minutes more until smooth/done in a small heat then last add sweet pepper/bell pepper/capsicum. That's it👌😋.
- Injoy and happy meal❤😙..
Its a tomato based rice cooked in One such recipe that learned from that cook along by shahina Afsal who blogs at Shabosphere is this kabsa rice. This was prepared on occasion of UAE national day in. Kabsa (Arabic: كبسة kabsah) is a mixed rice dish that originates from Saudi Arabia but is commonly regarded as a national dish in many Arab states of the Persian Gulf. This Saudi Arabian chicken kabsa (machbus) is a delicious and authentic main dish using simple ingredients. Today, I am sharing with you Kabsa, a traditional Saudi dish.