Easy banana bread cup cakes. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! I also find a glass loaf pan works best. Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good.
This Banana Bread Mug Cake is one of my favorites to make. How do I bake a Mug Cake? For a few years, I have seen recipes floating about for 'mug cakes' - where you mix the ingredients in a cup and plop it in the microwave. You can cook Easy banana bread cup cakes using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy banana bread cup cakes
- It's 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 3 of very ripe bananas.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- It's 3 tbsp of peanut butter, crunchy or creamy.
- It's 1 cup of chopped walnuts, pecans or any nuts of your choice.
- It's 3 tbsp of honey (optional).
The idea is pretty neat, I just don't do a whole lot of microwaved anything. Whoever said Banana Bread had to be in loaf form? 🙂 Thanks so much! *TIP* I always have several bags of frozen mashed bananas on hand. I think they're even better than my banana bread. I did use less butter, and added about.
Easy banana bread cup cakes instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder together.
- in a seperate bowl, mix butter, sugar and salt with a fork until well mixed.
- add eggs, vanilla, sour cream, and cinnamon.
- fold in the flour into batter until well mixed.
- in a seperate bowl mash bananas and peanut butter with a potato masher or fork.
- add mashed bananas to batter and mix well.
- add chocolate chips and chopped nuts and mix well.
- line cupcake pans with paper cups and fill each cup with about 1/3 cup in each cup.
- bake for 30 minutes..
- when done, brush the tops with honey if desired makes 16 cupcakes.
Serve slices of bread with a drizzle of hot fudge sauce and a dollop of whipped cream. Not only are these banana bread muffins like cupcakes, but they're ready, start to finish, in just half an hour! Such an easy Receipe to follow. And sure, banana bread is cool too, but I mean, the internet is filled with recipes of banana bread. Then I remembered these awesome They're disguised as cupcakes but really banana bread, and what makes them even more awesome is that they have icing on them.