Unstuffed Cabbage Roll. Unstuffed cabbage rolls made with ground beef, cabbage, and diced tomatoes are a family-pleasing main dish perfect for weeknights. Reviews for: Photos of Unstuffed Cabbage Roll. These UNSTUFFED CABBAGE ROLLS have all the flavor of a traditional cabbage roll with minimal work!
These Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls make the perfect weeknight dinner recipe! Why do all the work of the traditional cabbage rolls when you can have this easy version with a fraction of the time and effort? Unstuffed cabbage casserole is the perfect way to enjoy lazy cabbage rolls! You can cook Unstuffed Cabbage Roll using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Unstuffed Cabbage Roll
- Prepare 11/2 of lbs. Lean Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of - Onion; chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 of - Green Pepper; chopped.
- You need 1 can of petite diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 cup of Jasmine Rice; cooked and cooled.
- You need 1 Tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- It's 1 Tsp. of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of Black Pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
Ground beef, pork, rice, and a cabbage layer with a tomato sauce make this the easiest way to enjoy cabbage rolls! This flavorful "unstuffed cabbage" is a simmered ground beef and cabbage combination made with lean ground beef, tomatoes If you like cabbage rolls but don't like the prep work, this dish is for you! Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Casserole is everything you love about a traditional cabbage roll recipe, minus the tedious work of rolling each roll. This cabbage roll casserole is made with delicious beef.
Unstuffed Cabbage Roll step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook rice; either by an instant pot or boiling method....let cool down..
- In a Dutch oven pot or a casserole dish.
- , mix together all ingredients well...
- Put dutch oven pot or a casserole dish in oven and cook for 30 minutes; remove from oven drain off liquid and stir; return to oven for 30 more minutes; remove from oven and drain again and stir; return to oven and cook another 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let it cool down a bit; then serve......*when done it will look like a casserole....
Pressure cooker unstuffed cabbage rolls recipe is yummy! Cabbage rolls are a comfort food in many cultures, mine included. Recreating a comfort food from my childhood brings me back to our tiny. Stuffed cabbage is a delicious traditional dish from eastern Course:Main Course. Cabbage rolls are a delicious, comforting and traditional recipe made by rolling cabbage leaves around a ground beef and rice mixture with tomato sauce.