Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with reduced fat cheddar cheese or avocados. Turn your leftovers into next-overs with these easy Chicken Taco Chili Stuffed Peppers!
The ingredients for this Crock Pot White Chicken Chili recipe make it simple to have a healthy meal without all the fuss. This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your crockpot! How to make white chicken chili. You can cook Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI
- You need 2-3 of Chicken breasts (Frozen).
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 cans of white beans.
- Prepare 2-3 cans of water.
- Prepare of Toppings- Sour cream,Tortilla chips,or corn bread.
I had everything except the green chilies but had green taco sauce and used that. Delicious creamy white chicken chili made simple in the Crockpot! Besides being delicious and super easy to make, I love how hearty and thick this soup is - thick enough that you could use it as a dip. Fill up a bowl with it and serve with a bag of chips and you'll have the ULTIMATE game day food!
Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI step by step
- Combine all the ingredients (except for the toppings) into the crockpot. Mix it up a little..
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (or high 3- 4)..
- Once cooked, remove chicken and shred..
- Stir chicken back in the crockpot..
- Serve with your favorite toppings..
- Note- you don’t need a food processor you can shred it with a fork or a blunder. Can also be made in a instant pot..
White Chicken Chili - A creamy and delicious white chicken chili recipe that's perfect for a chilly day! Serve in tacos for a weeknight meal or in burrito bowls and salads for a Chicken - I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts to keep things on the lighter side, but you can use chicken thighs instead for a richer and juicier flavor. CrockPot Chicken Tacos are an easy family favorite meal! A handful of ingredients tossed into the slow cooker makes the most tender flavorful chicken for tacos (or for Chicken Enchiladas, burritos, loaded nachos and more)! Add chicken breasts, salsa, tomatoes and seasoning and let the slow.