Sweet stuffed pepper soup. Stuffed pepper soup with ground turkey, bell peppers, rice and tomatoes! Easy to prepare and Stuffed pepper soup has all the flavors of a stuffed pepper, but deconstructed and ready with far less effort. Denise Bustard is the creator of Sweet Peas and Saffron, a meal prep-focussed food blog.
Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers - bell peppers, ground beef Stuffed Pepper Soup. I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that Pingback: Spring Brings Sweet Peppers, Asparagus & Peas to FMBM! at Bay Meadows: San Mateo. Stuffed Pepper Soup - all the flavors of a stuffed bell pepper in easy, hearty and comforting soup form! You can have Sweet stuffed pepper soup using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet stuffed pepper soup
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef or turkey.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare of Sweet peppers diced or any kind of bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes, 14 oz with green chili.
- It's 1 can (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- It's 3 of bouillon cubes chicken or beef.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt (I used minced garlic).
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Cayanne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- You need of Hot sauce optional.
- Prepare of Add some cut jalapeño for more heat.
- Prepare of Cheese for the top, I used cheddar, but any cheese will work.
- Prepare of Cooked rice.
- You need of Any kind of rice will work I use Instant rice, make as much or little as you need.
Soup Recipes are my favorite to make in the Instant Pot. Usually, they are the easiest and take less time and This hearty soup is made with browned ground beef, rice, bell peppers, tomatoes, and dried herbs. It tastes like a delicious stuffed pepper, without. I use red and green peppers but you can use whatever you have on hand.
Sweet stuffed pepper soup step by step
- Turn your Instant pot to the saute setting. Or just brown the hamburger on the stove top..
- Brown hamburger meat, then the drain grease, put back in pot add onions and cut peppers, then add dry seasoning, cook till the onions and peppers are to your liking, or soft..
- Place everything else (except the rice) into the instant pot. Stir to combine..
- Then set the pressure to 6 minutes. Quick release when done..
- Make the rice while you are waiting. (I used a rice cooker).
- Stir before serving..
- Spoon into a bowl and top with a spoonful of cooked rice, top it with cheddar cheese.
- Notes- you don’t want to add the rice to the soup mixture, because the rice will just soak it up. If you have any leftovers, put the rice in it’s own Container. I used whatever spices I had on hand and made to taste, measurements I was guessing, and I used some other spices I can’t even remember, use what you have and like... same with the peppers. I had sweet peppers and I needed to do something with them before they went bad, just use what you like, and have on hand..
Stuffed Pepper Soup - Sweet & tangy comforting soup that tastes like stuffed peppers in a bowl! It's full of beef, rice, and veggies. Stuffed pepper soup is one of the best soups I've had in a long time. My husband and I both loved it. It kind of reminded me of chili without the chili powder.