Butternut squash with Jalapeño.... on a stick. An autumnal take on a go-to weeknight meal, these vegan butternut squash tacos are topped with a sweet-tangy-spicy cranberry-jalapeño relish. When I got it into my head that I wanted to make butternut squash tacos as a celebration of fall, I knew immediately that I had to add some texture. Join me every week for a quick fun recipe!
I made this recipe a couple times to make for a soup swap. I added onion because all the other Butternut Squash soups I've made add that and toned down the spice adding a. A sweet, creamy and warming jalapeño soup perfect for the cold weather seasons, and is also vegan, low-fat, oil- and salt-free! You can have Butternut squash with Jalapeño.... on a stick using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butternut squash with Jalapeño.... on a stick
- It's 2 tbsp of evoo.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of sliced celery.
- It's 1 of huge sliced clove of garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It's 1/2 of white onion diced.
- It's 1/4 cup of diced jalapeños.
- It's 500 ml of apple juice.
- Prepare 250 ml of cream.
- It's 3 of heaping tbsp brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 kg of butternut squash.
Plus, it sits well in the fridge and freezes well. Serve this soup with fresh cilantro, jalapeño, and most especially, avocado, because I swear that makes this dish come together. The perfect hearty and flavorful Tuscan inspired butternut squash soup recipe with Italian sausage and mushrooms. A delicious dish on a cold winter day!
Butternut squash with Jalapeño.... on a stick step by step
- Evoo, butter, celery & garlic sauted with 1/3 apple juice.
- Onions, salt, pepper & jalapeños.
- Add cream and rest of apple juice.
- Add butternut squash and cook on soup/broth (approximately 35 mins)in an instant pot.
- Let stand until pressure is gone from instant pot then emmersion blend until creamy...enjoy with side salad and a slice of hot cheese bread.
I'm feeling a little nostalgic today. About nearly nine years ago around this time, I closed a significant chapter in my life. Add garlic, ginger, jalapeño, and salt. Butternut squash soup is a classic fall and winter soup recipe. But today we're roasting the butternut squash, which gives so much more depth of flavor Once that's done, use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and membrane.