Chicken Taco soup. I was Dorothy for Halloween probably four years in a row as a little girl. Being the sweet freak then as well as now I would eat my Halloween candy as I trick or treated. Ready for a Taco Tuesday reboot?
Easy Chicken Taco Soup is full of the same flavors found in your favourite chicken tacos, but in soup form. It's hearty, healthy and this stovetop version is incredibly simple and fast to make! Not only is this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup simple to make, it's also a family favorite! You can have Chicken Taco soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco soup
- It's 3 of chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- It's 1 of canned sweet corn.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- Prepare 2 cups of water or chicken stock.
- It's 1 packet of taco seasoning.
The best easy crockpot taco soup recipe! With me, with the hubby, and with the kids. Be prepared, this Chicken Taco Soup from Delish.com comes with a chipotle kick. This taco soup is super easy and surprisingly healthy!
Chicken Taco soup instructions
- Cook the chicken then shred it set aside.
- Drain kidney beans black beans and corn Rinse them..
- Place all ingredients in crockpot or pressure cooker or instant pot, or a pot on the stove..
- Add water or chicken stock and the packet of taco seasoning, mix..
- Crockpot- on high 3-4 hrs. Instant pot or pressure cooker - 10 mins with a quick release. Stove top- 15/20 mins on low/ med heat..
- Toppings- cheese, sour cream,tortilla chips Fritos corn chips..
It does have a bit of heat from the chipotles, so if that's not your. One thing I love about this recipe is how easy it is and how easy it is to customize. Add it all together and create one amazingly easy dish that is thrown into a stove top pot. Add taco seasoning, and stir to blend. Lay chicken breasts on top of the mixture, pressing down slightly until Remove chicken breasts from the soup, and allow to cool long enough to be handled.