Chicken lasagna rolls. Reviews for: Photos of Alfredo Chicken Lasagna Rolls. Whether for an everyday meal or a special occasion, this is a fun and creative way to serve lasagna. Chicken and almonds add a tasty new twist.—Virginia Shaw, Modesto.
Then pour the sauce over the top and bake! We could eat Cheesy Southwest Chicken Lasagna Rolls every week and never get tired of them. Get ready to roll with this twist on the Italian fave! You can cook Chicken lasagna rolls using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken lasagna rolls
- You need 4 of chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- You need 12 of cooked lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 4 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced onion.
- It's 1/4 cup of diced red peppers.
- You need 1 of Roma tomato diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 5 tbs of flour.
- It's 4 cups of chicken broth.
- It's 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 4 cups of mozzarella shredded.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chipotle garlic seasoning.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Montreal chicken seasoning.
Follow Sara's instructions to make this original dish. On a clean surface, assemble the roll-ups. Start by laying a cooked lasagna noodle flat. To assemble lasagna rolls: place wax paper on a flat surface then drain and pat dry the lasagna Notes.
Chicken lasagna rolls step by step
- Cook and shred chicken (I cooked in instant pot with 1 cup water and chicken seasoning 8 minutes) shred in kitchenaid mixer with paddle attachment or shred with forks.
- Boil lasagna noodles and rinse in cold water.
- In a saucepan or deep frying pan sauté butter, onion, garlic, pepper and tomato until soft.
- Add flour and whisk in chicken broth at medium heat until it thickens.
- Turn off heat and add heavy cream whisking together.
- Put some sauce in the bottom of a baking dish (use a 9x 13 for 12 rolls or use a square dish for 9 rolls).
- Place shredded chicken and shredded mozzarella on lasagna noodle and roll up. Place rolls next to each other in the baking dish.
- Cover rolls with the sauce and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes.
Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Lasagna Rolls. These healthy Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups made with whole wheat or brown rice pasta, artichoke hearts and white sauce are fun to make with kids and make a fancy tasty dinner. These EASY Spinach Lasagna Roll ups are totally delicious, perfect for entertaining or serving for weeknight meals. Enjoy the cheesy goodness of lasagna in these Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups! Creamy Chicken & Spinach Lasagna Rolls.