Instant Pot Applesauce. Delicious homemade applesauce just got easier, made in the instant pot or slow cooker. Instant Pot Applesauce makes the homemade version ridiculously easy. No standing over the stove and stirring with this insanely easy applesauce!
Here's how to make Instant Pot Applesauce, without peeling them first! This is the fastest way to make applesauce at home, and it tastes amazing with no added sugar. That being said some apples are better suited for homemade applesauce than others. You can cook Instant Pot Applesauce using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Applesauce
- Prepare 2 of granny Smith apples, peeled & cored, large diced.
- Prepare 2 of red delicious apples, peeled & cored, large diced.
- You need 2 Tbls of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 2 Tbls of raw sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 Tbls of butter.
Be sure to make a big batch and save it in the refrigerator. Applesauce is a food staple for pretty. Instant Pot applesauce really is as easy as throwing some apple chunks into your Instant Pot, adding a little water and lemon juice, and setting it to cook for five minutes. But a few small steps will ensure.
Instant Pot Applesauce step by step
- Add all ingredients to the Instant pot..
- Lock lid and close pressure valve.
- Cook at high pressure for 2 minutes.
- Allow a 10 minutes natural pressure release.
- Lightly mash applesauce to your desired consistency..
- Wonderful as is, or added to vanilla yogurt, or icecream!.
Instant Pot® Applesauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I may receive commissions from purchases made through links in this article. Once the Instant Pot has completely cooking, transfer the applesauce to a bowl and let cool completely. Stir to combine, then serve or store in a sealable container in the refrigerator. This Instant Pot Applesauce is irresistibly flavourful like warm apple pie filling.