Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup. Chicken Enchilada Soup has everything you love about chicken enchiladas… in one big bowl of soup! I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy) way to make a dish that only dirties one pot! Make this in the slow cooker, pressure cooker or stove.
This version is made in your electric pressure cooker in just a few minutes. This enchilada soup is creamy, cheesy, a little spicy, and absolutely scrumptious. If you were reading over the recipe and wondering if it was okay to add the cream cheese to the Instant Pot, let me assure you, it is totally fine! You can have Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Prepare 3 of Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, fresh or frozen.
- You need 28 oz of can, red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can black beans, drained & rinsed.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can corn, drained.
- You need 2 (4 oz) of cans diced green chilies.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes, with juice.
- Prepare 28 oz of Chicken broth.
- It's 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It's of salt.
- Prepare of Optional ingredient toppings:.
- It's of fresh cilantro.
- It's of avocado.
- You need of tortilla chips.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It's of queso fresco cheese.
Chicken Enchilada Soup: Instant Pot or Crock Pot. I've had my instant pot for a few months now and I continue to be impressed each and every time I use it. I've made whole chickens, pork carnitas, and dried beans from scratch in less than an hour with essentially no effort on my part. Chicken enchilada soup is kinda like all the flavors of traditional enchiladas melded together in one deliciously comforting bowl.
Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup instructions
- Add all ingredients to the Instant pot..
- Close the lid and vent to seal.
- Select manual, and adjust to 35 minutes.
- When finished, allow a 20 minute natural pressure release. Release any remaining pressure..
- Remove Chicken and shred. Place shredded chicken back into the soup..
- Top with your favorite toppings!.
It's a lot less work to prepare. For instance, Chili's chicken enchilada soup has cream cheese in it. Our recipe doesn't call for any cream cheese. On average, omitting cream cheese To keep the Instant Pot soup low in calories, you can use low-fat or non-fat sour cream. Another reason that this chicken enchilada soup recipe is.