Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas. These (Instant Pot) Pressure Cooker Shredded Beef Enchiladas are sure to be a family favorite. These Pressure Cooker Shredded Beef Enchiladas are one of my most popular recipes on the site. It's easy to see why—they're easy to make, and you can customize the spices and heat level to your.
One of my favorite Instant Pot recipes is with a Roast so I thought I would make one of my favorite meals: Shredded Beef Enchiladas! Instant Pot Shredded Beef with peppers and onions is one of the best Mexican pressure cooker dinner recipes! Transform your chuck roast into this delicious meal. You can have Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas
- You need 3 lbs of beef chuck roast, cut into 6 pieces.
- You need 2 Tbls of Extra virgin Olive oil.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- It's of Chili powder.
- It's 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- You need leaf of Bay.
- You need 10 of corn tortillas.
- It's 28 oz of can red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2.25 oz of can sliced olives.
- You need 8 oz of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion, diced.
- Prepare of avocado and sour cream for topping.
Then use any leftovers to make beef enchiladas. Quick and easy instant pot shredded beef recipe with simple ingredients- Soft, tender meat that melts in your mouth. Then, follow the basic steps of putting together a burrito, enchilada or quesadilla. Use Mexican toppings like guacamole, jalapenos, shredded Mexican cheese blend and enjoy.
Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas instructions
- Select sauté on the Instant pot. Add Olive oil..
- Brown beef on all sides, add garlic to brown with the beef..
- Add cumin and chili powder to taste..
- Press cancel..
- Add beef broth and bay leaf..
- Close lid, vent to seal. Press manual and cook high pressure for 90 minutes. Allow a full natural pressure release when finished..
- Remove beef and place in a large dish to cool. When cool enough to handle, shred beef and remove obvious fat..
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sauté diced onion until tender..
- Heat corn tortillas. I wrap all 10 in a clean towel and microwave for 1 minute..
- Unwrap towel and allow tortillas to cool until you are able to handle them..
- Put about 3/4 cups enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan..
- Assemble enchiladas according to the amounts you like. Beef, onion, cheese. (Reserve 1/2 cup of cheese for the top)..
- Pour remaining sauce on top of the assembled pan of enchiladas..
- Top with cheese and olives..
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 40 minutes..
- Remove tinfoil and bake for an additional 10 minutes..
- Serve with sourcream, avocados, guacamole, refried beans....etc!.
Enter: this easy and delicious Instant Pot Shredded Beef. This recipe yields a plain and basic shredded beef with no special spices added except salt. The result is a great base protein that can be added to multiple meals by flavoring it with your choice of spices and sauces. The best Enchiladas recipe I have ever tried! Pour beef broth mixture and salsa over roast.