Easy Peasy Banana Bread. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! This banana bread is really easy to make too. You just combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
Easy Banana Bread recipe is one that I've made about a million times! Learn the trick to how to make banana bread moist and delicious. With very few ingredients and only a few minutes of prep, this simple banana bread is the perfect way to enjoy your ripe bananas! You can have Easy Peasy Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Banana Bread
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter (melted).
- It's 1/2 c of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 c of white sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 c of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 c of self-rising flour.
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 1 tsp of anise extract (optional).
It is a hit in my house and a great way to get rid of over ripe bananas! Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. You're missing out if you don't try this. Wondering why we've made a video how to peel a banana?
Easy Peasy Banana Bread step by step
- Add each ingredient to the mixer one at a time in the order listed, allowing each ingredient to be thoroughly mixed before adding the next..
- Pour into a buttered dark coated bundt pan and bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes.
Thinking you already know how it's done? What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Bananas - This banana bread is absolutely loaded with bananas. Brown Sugar - The only sugar used in this bread is brown sugar. It is in the batter and it gets sprinkled on top before baking.