Instant Pot Rice Pudding. An Instant Pot is one of the most popular brands of electric pressure cookers. They are easy to use and your Instant Pot can help you create this Pressure Cooker Rice Pudding ! I've made rice pudding in my pressure cookers many different ways and this is my favorite way to make it.
As the rice pudding mixture heats up, the starch will be released and it will start to thicken. In the Instant Pot, combine rice, sugar, salt, and milk. Select Sauté function and bring contents to a boil, stirring constantly to dissolve sugar. You can cook Instant Pot Rice Pudding using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Rice Pudding
- Prepare 1 Cup of Short Grain Rice.
- It's 2 1/2 Cups of 2% Milk.
- It's 3/4 Cup of Sugar or Splenda.
- Prepare 1 Cup of 2% Milk.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 Cup of 2% Milk.
- You need 1 Cup of Raisins (possibly).
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Cinnamon (possibly).
Serve immediately, or pour into servings dishes cool then chill. (Pudding will thicken as it cools, so you may want to add a little extra half and half if you're. This rice pudding recipe couldn't be easier when made in your Instant Pot® or other multi-functional pressure cooker. Rinse rice until water runs clear. Strain out most of the water and add rice to a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®).
Instant Pot Rice Pudding instructions
- Add 1 1/2 cup water to the bottom on the Instant Pot..
- In a 7 Cup Pyrex Bowl Add Rice and 2 1/2 Cup 2% milk..
- Add 3/4 Cup sugar or Splenda and mix..
- Some add Cinnamon. I did not. Also you can add Raisins. Place milk mixture on a high rise Trivet and gently drop in Instant Pot..
- Set on High for 20 minute. After let pressure come down naturally. Bout 15 minutes..
- Stir. Add 1 Cup 2% Milk. Allow to cool or eat warm. I normally go to the next step..
- After some time the rice will absorb the milk and your Pudding will thicken up a bit. Stir it. Add 1/2 - 3/4 Cup Milk. Stir..
- Very creamy. If you like it warm eat it now. If not, put a lid on it and stick it in the refrigerator to cool!!!.
Add milk, water, vanilla extract, cinnamon. I've made it on my stovetop but using an Instant Pot is SO much easier and quicker. I HIGHLY suggest you get a non stick pot too! The Instant Pot Rice Pudding is so easy to make, that now I may be in trouble and make it a few times a week. I love mine served with an extra sprinkle of cinnamon and a.