Instant Pot Pork Carnitas. This Instant Pot Carnitas recipe is quick and easy to make in the pressure cooker, perfectly crispy and juicy, and so delicious! After years and years of making my go-to crispy pork carnitas recipe in the slow cooker — letting the pork slowly and steadily simmer all day long until it is perfectly tender and. recipes. Delicious Mexican pork made in the Instant Pot (pressure cooker) for tacos, burrito bowls, taco salads and more (also great with cilantro lime rice)!
A quick pop under the broiler at the end ensures that the carnitas get nice and crispy! Instant Pot Pork Carnitas - There's nothing better (or easier!) than making perfectly shredded, juicy, tender pork carnitas right in your pressure Is there anything better than super tender, perfectly shredded, juicy pork carnitas? It's so stinking good, and you can serve them in any. You can cook Instant Pot Pork Carnitas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Pork Carnitas
- Prepare 2 1/2 lbs of boneless pork shoulder (Boston butt).
- It's 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 packet of sazon.
- It's 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (or 3 tbsp pureed.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It's 1/4 tsp of dry adobo seasoning.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Instant Pot Carnitas (Pressure Cooker Carnitas) are Great for: Mexican fiesta celebrations (e.g. Outings, Picnics, Potlucks… Easy Instant Pot Carnitas (Pressure Cooker Carnitas): Cut short cooking time & make this crispy and Juicy Mexican Pulled Pork! Carnitas are my favorite meat to order anytime I go to a Mexican restaurant. I order it for tacos, burritos, burrito bowls, and salads.
Instant Pot Pork Carnitas instructions
- Season pork shoulder with pepper and salt, then sear in instant pot with saute function until browned on all sides.
- Allow meat to cool, then use a sharp knife to cut into meat and insert slivers of garlic throughout.
- Combine cumin, sazon, oregano, dry adobo seasoning, and garlic powder, and rub into meat on all sides.
- Add chicken broth, bay leaves, and Chipotle peppers to the pot. Cook using the meat function on high pressure for 45 minutes..
Crisping them up in the oven. The Ingredients for Instant Pot Pulled Pork. Elise's spice rub includes chili powder, salt, brown sugar, and a blend of herbs and spices - this mix is so good that I just left it Make tacos! After you're done pulling the pork into shreds, run it under the broiler to give them that signature carnitas crispiness. Instant Pot Carnitas are crispy and juicy Mexican pulled pork tacos made healthy in pressure cooker.