Instant Pot chicken lo mein. Pour the Lo Mein sauce into the Instant Pot and stir to coat the chicken and vegetables. Break the Lo Mein Noodles in half and place in a criss-cross Cooking Chicken Lo Mein Directions. Fasten the lid onto the Instant Pot.
These Instant Pot Lo Mein Noodles with chicken are just about the easiest thing to make in your Instant Pot and it totally makes Asian stir fry night Everything just goes in the Instant Pot! While I want to say that there's no secret formula to making this Instant Pot Lo Mein (aka Chinese stir fry. This is an easy chicken lo mein recipe that you can make in less time than ordering takeout! You can have Instant Pot chicken lo mein using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot chicken lo mein
- You need 2 of chicken breast cut into chuncks.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It's 1 of small onion diced.
- It's 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It's 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 8 ounces of thin spaghetti noodles.
- You need 1 can of water chestnuts.
- You need 1 cup of diced sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1 package of steamed broccoli.
- It's 4 tablespoons of cornstarch.
Not only is Instant Pot Chicken Lo Mein quick and easy to make, but it's also a great way to save a few bucks! I recently experimented with adapting my favorite take out orders like Cashew Chicken for the Instant Pot but thought, because of the noodles in Lo Mein, it really wouldn't convert well. Be sure to add this Instant Pot Chicken Lo Mein to your meal plan and let me know what you think! Add the vegetable oil, diced raw chicken, minced garlic, chicken broth, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and uncooked spaghetti noodles to your instant pot.
Instant Pot chicken lo mein step by step
- Sauté chicken garlic and onion in olive oil in the instant pot.
- Add soy sauce, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, chicken broth, water chestnuts and peppers.
- Break spaghetti noodles in half and place on top of mixture making sure all noodles are under liquid.
- Set instant pot to manual high pressure for 5 minutes. Quick release and add steamed broccoli, mixing everything together..
- Mix 4 tablespoons cornstarch with enough water to make a thick slurry..
- Set instant pot to sauté and stir in cornstarch slurry until sauce thickens..
Place chicken cubes into a re-sealable plastic bag pour half of the marinade into the bag and save the rest for later. Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Chicken lo mein noodles in instant pot. This recipes is very easy to follow and you whole family will love it. You will need just a bunch ingredients You can absolutely use chicken breasts instead of chicken thighs if you like to.