Instant pot Goulash. Time to ditch plain old spaghetti! Instant Pot Goulash is going to be your new favorite thing! Old-fashioned Instant Pot goulash is a classic family dish that comes together easily in your pressure cooker.
And so quick and easy with an Instant Pot®! This easy Instant Pot Goulash recipe produces perfectly moist and flavourful beef goulash, Hungarian style. It is a hearty and delicious meal that can be enjoyed all year round. You can cook Instant pot Goulash using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant pot Goulash
- It's 1 box of elbow noodles.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato juice.
- It's of Onion (optional).
- You need 1 lbs of hamburger meat or turkey.
- You need of Hot sauce optional.
- It's of Any spices you have on hand.
- You need of Spices.
- You need of If I don’t have onions I use onion powder.
- It's of Garlic.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- It's of Basil.
- You need of Salt pepper.
- Prepare of For more heat add a can of diced tomatoes and green chilies.
Instant Pot Goulash is a pressure cooked American style beef goulash. Made in an instant with Italian spices, elbow macaroni noodles, a tomato sauce and ground beef. This Instant Pot Goulash is a spin on the Hungarian classic using macaroni and ground beef for a hearty, comforting family dinner made in one pot! This Instant Pot Goulash recipe is the American-style Beef Goulash, which is different from the traditional Learn how to cook Flavorful & Easy Instant Pot Goulash (Pressure Cooker Goulash)!
Instant pot Goulash instructions
- Brown hamburger in instant pot, then drain grease, and Sauté onions with hamburger And seasoning..
- Then when you have the onions how you like them add the tomato juice and noodles mix up some. Make sure all noodles are covered in the liquid..
- Cook on low pressure time for cooking 0. Quick release. Hopefully the noodles won’t burn on the bottom..
- Top with cheese (I like to leave it set to soak up the juice more 10-15 mins on keep warm, till the noodles are bigger and there’s no liquid, this one turns out perfect).
- I added some sweet peppers because I needed to use them up before they went bad, I normally wouldn’t have peppers in this..
This Instant Pot Goulash is made with SIX ingredients and one pot! It's a family favorite Instant Pot pasta featuring lean ground beef and macaroni. It is one of our favorite weeknight meals! More family-friendly Instant Pot recipes: https. Instant Pot Goulash - because the only thing better than an easy one-pot meal is a really easy one-pot meal.