Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots. This quick and easy instant pot brown sugar carrots tastes great. It is our favorite glazed carrots recipe. I'm so excited about this brown sugar carrots recipe.
I usually only make brown sugar carrots on holidays. I also call these candied carrots. With the brown sugar next to you carrots it really brings out sweetness. You can cook Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots
- Prepare 32 oz of bag of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of water (can use chicken stock if you have some).
- It's 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt (just eye ball it).
You could even pass on sweet potato casserole if you wanted a change. Make sure it's set to the sealed position. Super easy & tasty Instant Pot Vegetable Side Dish your family will enjoy. The flavors of brown sugar and butter compliment the carrots so perfectly.
Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots step by step
- In your electric pressure cooker, place carrots inside. Add butter, water, and brown sugar and salt. Pour water (or chicken broth over it) Add the pressure cooker lid and set it to sealing. Set the timer for 4 minutes. Do the quick release to release the pressure. Give the carrots a quick toss in the sauce and serve immediately..
The butter and brown sugar really bring out the flavor, and the carrots become so tender after cooking them - like MELT in your MOUTH tender! To cook in an Instant Pot or pressure cooker, place all ingredients in the pot. This brown sugar garlic chicken is the perfect recipe to make chicken thighs in an Instant Pot. The pressure cooking of Instant Pot ensures that the The combinations of garlic and brown sugar work like magic with chicken, making it one of the easiest instant pot chicken recipes you can make for the. Easy side dish recipe for cinnamon & brown sugar carrots made in the slow cooker.