Instant Pot Japanese Curry. My Instant Pot has been saving me plenty of time cooking for my family's dinner. It has so many conveniences, but my favorite part is I am also able to cook up complex dishes like this Pressure Cooker Japanese Curry without having to sacrifice the flavors. Instructions for Instant Pot Japanese Chicken Curry.
Make a quick but authentic Japanese Chicken Curry in your Instant Pot. Just four minutes under pressure in your pressure cooker for a flavorful and hearty meal. I can't believe how quickly this came together! You can cook Instant Pot Japanese Curry using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Japanese Curry
- It's 2 blocks of curry (golden + vermount).
- You need 2 lbs of beef.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- It's of Baby Potatoes.
- It's of Onion.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes.
Learn how to make Instant Pot Japanese curry the whole family will love. This simple homemade recipe is made from scratch rather using ready-made boxed curry and is super delicious. I love Japanese Curry but it's. If you can find Japanese curry powder, use it (some can have additives, so read ingredients).
Instant Pot Japanese Curry step by step
- Air fry baby potatoes in 400 F for 10 minutes.
- Chop onion.
- Cut beef into cubes.
- Set instant pot to saute mode and put in the sliced onions until aromatic.
- Add the beef and stir fry until half cooked, insert the water only until it covers the beef and onion.
- Add the 2 blocks of curry block and set to stew mode for 20 minutes.
- Once it ready, open the instant pot and add carrot and cherry tomatoes, set to pressure cook for another 10 minutes.
- Once its ready, add the air fry potatoes, taste it, add salt/pepper to taste, voila, ready to eat.
Japanese curry powder is much more complex flavored compared to regular curry powder Put the Instant pot on Saute. Add oil, when the oil is hot, add onion and pinch of salt and cook until translucent. Ingredients for Instant Pot Japanese Chicken Curry. Grapeseed Oil or other neutral oil. Try the extra hot and mild, for instance using these brands - House Foods Vermont Curry, Golden Curry and Java Curry.