Cauliflower and braised tofu soup *Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤. You'll love this Instant Pot Cauliflower Potato Soup because: It's easy to make. Tastes comforting & satisfying like classic potato soup with layers of Pressure Cook Cauliflower Potato Soup. Pour the remaining chicken stock in Instant.
You can also use some of the braising liquid to cook veggies, such as napa cabbage, daikon radish, cauliflower, baby bok. Braised tofu--using silken tofu that's first fried and then braised--is a dish usually enjoyed at a Chinese restaurant, because most people are a bit intimidated by the idea of making it at home. While it's not quite as easy as some of our other tofu dishes (like this simple beef tofu stir-fry for instance). You can cook Cauliflower and braised tofu soup *Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤 using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower and braised tofu soup *Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤
- You need half of head cauliflower.
- You need 8 oz of braised firm tofu.
- You need 2 of large vine ripen tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked beans, optional.
- You need 16 oz of homemade stock.
- It's 1 Tsp of concentrated tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need 3 slice of ginger, minced ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need of fish sauce or Celtic sea salt.
- It's 1 Tsp of toasted sesame oil.
From Instant Pot chicken to Instant Pot sweet potatoes, browse You can achieve that slow-cooked, braised flavor while significantly cutting back on cooking time. The Instant Pot provides countless options for soups and stews that can accommodate your. A healthy and healing Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup. This vegan & gluten free soup is so easy to make, and the result is Here is another vegan soup made in the instant pot that you will enjoy - Thai Butternut Squash Soup.
Cauliflower and braised tofu soup *Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤 instructions
- Turn on Saute function and set the timer of 15 minutes on Instant pot Max. Saute sliced onion, tomato, minced ginger and garlic in olive oil until aromatic, about 1 minute..
- Add cauliflower florets, sliced braised firm tofu for another few seconds. Pour in 16 oz homemade stock and 16 oz of water. Squeeze in 1 Tsp concentrated tomato puree. Add half cup of cooked bean. A pinch of salt. Cancel saute function and switch to pressure cook, set for 1 minute at high pressure, quick release. Put the lid on and cook..
- Once pressure is released and the warning light is off. Remove the lid and adjust seasoning. Drizzling some toasted sesame oil before serve..
Although I made this soup in my Instant Pot, it could easily be adapted for the slow cooker or stovetop. I think this soup would also make a great base for rice noodles, shredded chicken, tofu, spiralized veggies. Instant Pot Mashed Cauliflower with Garlic and Chives is the perfect low carb alternative to mashed potatoes, and made in a fraction of the time Cauliflower is cooked in the Instant Pot until soft and then mashed with butter and sour cream. This is an easy and very quick recipe with lots of flavor. My favorite kind of This soup is loosely based on the Zupas cauliflower cheese soup.