Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. You can have Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 of bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas - the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas.
Banana Bread step by step
- Whisk Butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add 2 beaten eggs, bananas, and vanilla extract.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt separately then mix with the banana batter.
- Put in the greased pan, bake in 175 degree for 55-60 minute or until a skewer inserted come out clean..
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. From basic Banana Bread Recipes to Allergy Banana Bread Recipes ! Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on.