Spaghetti Squash Carbonara. How do you feel about spaghetti squash? Do you consider it a bad joke of a vegetable, promising carbs True spaghetti carbonara has just a few simple ingredients: eggs, cured pork, fresh-grated. Spaghetti squash carbonara takes all of the delicious flavors of creamy, bacon-studded spaghetti carbonara without any of the extra carbs.
It's almost too good to be true. Add the spaghetti squash to the skillet and toss to coat; season. Divide among bowls and top with the remaining pancetta and cheese. You can have Spaghetti Squash Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash Carbonara
- You need 1 of Spaghetti Squash.
- It's 2 large of eggs.
- It's 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 4 slice of bacon.
- It's 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
Spaghetti squash is something I've seen online and social media for YEARS that caught my interest. I decided tonight we haven't had Spaghetti Carbonara in years and I wanted to give it a try with spaghetti squash. Anything can be keto-fied if you try hard enough! Or, in this case, you need only the Today we felt like a yummy spaghetti squash carbonara with a variety of ingredients.
Spaghetti Squash Carbonara step by step
- Halve and roast spaghetti squash with small drizzle of olive oil for 15 minutes, then shred it into 'noodles.'.
- Dice bacon and saute until fully cooked..
- While bacon cooks, whisk eggs and parmesan cheese together until well mixed..
- Add minced garlic to the bacon and continue cooking about 1 minute. (At this time you may add any other vegetables you would like and saute).
- Stir squash and parmesan/egg mixture, then add to the pan with bacon and veggies. Stir well, then serve!.
One of the things I love about eating spaghetti squash is that my mental veggie consumption checklist for my. Split the squash lengthwise; remove the seeds. Using a fork, shred the squash strands into a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients to the hot spaghetti squash; toss and serve immediately. Spaghetti Squash Carbonara recipe: Delicious taste of traditional carbonara but without the simple Prepare spaghetti squash by slicing in half horizontally.