Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole. This Cheesy Ground Beef and Potato Casserole recipe is easy, comforting and easy on the budget. Using hamburger / ground beef, lots of potatoes, vegetables. Cheesy Potato Beef Bake. "I created this layered meat-and-potatoes casserole a few years ago when my mother asked me what I wanted for supper," shares Nicole Rute.
This cheesy potato casserole is the perfect way to feed a family of picky eaters. With all of the components of beloved loaded potato skins (like Remove potatoes from oven, and let cool. Cheesy Potato Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole
- Prepare 1 can of fiesta nacho cheese soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of Tbl chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin or taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 can of green giant mexi-corn, drained.
- You need 1 small of onion cut in half and sliced in thin strips.
- Prepare 4 medium of potatoes, sliced thin like potato chips(can just dice into small cubes).
- Prepare 1 bag of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 block of velveeta cheese, diced.
- You need 1/4 of -1/2 cup milk.
These easy cheesy potatoes are the stuff of legend at potlucks everywhere. Don't count on having any leftovers, because this simplified version of party potatoes goes fast and everyone will be back for seconds. Cheesy Ham & Potato Casserole (With Video). Ham and potato casserole is a mouthwatering dinner idea your entire family will love!
Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole instructions
- Brown hamburger with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt & pepper over med-high heat. Drain grease..
- In medium pot, pour in cheese soup, 1/4 cup milk, 1 cup shredded cheese and velveeta cubes. Melt on low-med heat. Might need to add more milk if sauce is too thick..
- In baking dish sprayed with non stick spray, Add a little of the cheese sauce to bottom of dish. Add layer of potato, then meat, then sliced onion, some of the corn, cheese sauce and top with some shredded cheese.. Keep making layers like this till out of ingredients. End with shredded cheese..
- In pre-heated oven at 350, bake covered with aluminum for 30 minutes. Uncover and finish baking for another 15-20 minutes till potatoes are fork tender..
- Describe this step.
This comfort food features slices of potatoes, ham and cheese in a creamy sauce with a golden au gratin crust on top. Place a layer of sliced potatoes in casserole dish, top with half of hamburger/onion mixture. Salt and pepper to taste (kind of depends on how salty Even with the leanest ground beef, this can get little pools of grease on top - I just spoon these off. It doesn't mean the whole thing is greasy - just cheesy. No need to peel and cut up the potatoes for this beefy, cheesy casserole.