Brownie Banana Bread. Blend in bananas and vanilla extract. Banana Bread Brownies are the perfect combination of a moist banana bread swirled with a dense chocolate brownie. Go ahead and do a search for banana bread brownies and see what pops up.
Banana Bread Brownies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. So I decided to get to work. That's where these banana bread brownies come in. You can cook Brownie Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brownie Banana Bread
- Prepare 3-4 of very ripe bananas.
- It's 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg beaten.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 cup of corn oil.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Hershey's Cocoa.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
These truly have the taste and texture if a banana bread loaf married a pan of brownies and had a baby. Banana bread brownies are the perfect sidekick to a cup of morning joe, and make for easy individually wrapped on the go breakfast or mid-morning snack. How to Make Banana Bread Brownies. Blend in bananas and vanilla extract.
Brownie Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and butter a 4x8 loaf pan.
- Mash banana and add melted butter.
- Mix in baking soda, salt, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, flour, oil, and cocoa.
- Add chocolate syrup and mix well.
- Put into loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Serve warm or let cool..
- OPTIONAL: Add nuts if desired.
- Serving suggestion: Slice banana over each slice and dust with powdered sugar for a decadent dessert.
Scoop the remaining banana bread batter over the top, making sure some brownie batter still shows through. You know I don't like banana bread! Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. This delectable Brownie Mix Banana Bread!