Banana bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. You can have Banana bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It's 1/2 of cup/ 125g of soft butter.
- It's 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of AP flour (wheat).
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 3 of large ripe bananas.
Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas - the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. It's so light and moist and stays.
Banana bread instructions
- Combine butter, sugar and eggs. Sufficient to use a regular spatula to mix.
- Sift in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mash bananas with a fork and add it in.
- Bake at 180 degC for 1 hour.
- Let it cool before cutting it. Best to let it cool on a wire mesh so that the base dries as well..
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. From basic Banana Bread Recipes to Allergy Banana Bread Recipes ! Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on.