Mississippi Pot Roast. Mississippi pot roast is easy to make in the slow cooker with chuck roast, ranch dressing, au jus gravy mix Nutritional Information. Mississippi Pot Roast - The most delicious pot roast you will EVER eat! Made with just five simple ingredients and slow cooked in the crockpot, you are going to fall in love with this!
So let's talk about this Mississippi Roast. Mississippi Pot Roast is crazy easy to make. Who would have thought that an. You can have Mississippi Pot Roast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mississippi Pot Roast
- It's of chuck roast.
- You need of ranch dressing mix (powder).
- It's of dried onion soup mix.
- It's of pepperoncini peppers.
- Prepare of pepperoncini pepper juice.
- You need of butter (1/4 cup).
Our family loved the Mississippi Pot Roast so much we decided to give it a page and share the deliciousness with others! Mississippi Roast or Pepperoncini Pot Roast has been a popular recipe for a few years now. I'm sorry I waited so long to make it. But let's back up a bit before I get into my recipe… Mississippi Roast.
Mississippi Pot Roast step by step
- I always use slow cooker liners in my crockpot! Easy clean up!!.
- Place roast in crock pot, and top with all other ingredients. Cook on low for 8 hours..
- When finished, place over noodles, mashed potatoes, or make a sandwich!.
Place roast on a cutting board and rub the salt and pepper all over it. Sprinkle the flour all over the seasoned meat and massage it into the flesh. Mississippi Pot Roast is a "Dump and Start" recipe (unless you want to brown it first), and is super delicious! This is truly the most flavorful pot roast I have ever made. It blends together five distinct and rather unexpected ingredients However you choose to tweak this recipe, the basic mechanics of Mississippi pot roast remain the.