Carbonara. Carbonara (Italian: [karboˈnaːra]) is an Italian pasta dish from Rome made with egg, hard cheese, cured pork, and black pepper. The dish arrived at its modern form, with its current name. I have always thought carbonara was labour intensive but boy was I wrong!
Carbonara has been the subject of some severe bastardization here in the states, where we regularly eschew Italian tradition in favor of garlic, bacon. An Italian friend of mine who cooks told me that the proper way to make smooth Carbonara sauce is to combine the beaten eggs with the grated. For a quick dinner, whip up Tyler Florence's authentic Spaghetti alla Carbonara recipe, a rich tangle of pasta, pancetta and egg, from Food Network. You can cook Carbonara using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carbonara
- Prepare of spaghetti (enough for 2ppl).
- Prepare of g/1pack smoked cubed bacon/pancetta affumicata.
- You need of eggs beaten.
- It's of red onion chopped.
Rick Stein's carbonara is made in the traditional Italian way. It is wonderfuly tasty but quick and easy to make. A wonderful dish for Valentine's Day! Learn how to make carbonara sauce with bacon or pancetta and loads of parmesan.
- Place your spaghetti into a pan of boiling salted water..
- As soon as spaghetti starts cooking take a frying pan with extra Virgin olive oil on low heat and put in your bacon cook the same time as the spaghetti 2 minutes before spaghetti is ready add your onion..
- Once spaghetti is ready drain out and put into your frying pan with the other ingredients pour your beaten egg (you may also like to add pepper to your egg) Stir all your ingredients together until the egg is cooked..
Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy! Garlic or onion, pecorino or parmesan, bacon or ham, cream or butter - how do you like your carbonara, and what's the secret to getting that perfect consistency? The carbonara recipe is another excellent example of Italian pasta cuisine, simple to make, yet This recipe uses eggs, cream, cheese and bacon. Put a large saucepan of water on to boil. Карбонара — Паста карбонара Паста алла карбона́ра (итал. Pasta alla carbonara) — спагетти с мелкими кусочками гуанчиале (соленой некопченой итальянской свиной щековины), смешанные с соусом из яиц, сыра пармезан и пекорино романо.