The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it). I hope you all enjoy this video AND TRUST ME!! I didn't even need my mixer! You're watching: Best Ever Banana Bread.
The BEST Banana Bread recipe, hands down! Trying to get amazing banana flavor into banana bread with optimal texture is a serious challenge. The more bananas you add, the more heavy and sodden your bread becomes, despite the actual banana flavor being there. You can have The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it)
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananas (finely crushed).
- Prepare 2 of eggs (beaten).
- It's 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract or cinnamon (I used cinnamon).
- You need of This is what I added on mine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
The Best Banana Bread is moist and full of flavor. Just like with other breads, this is even better the next day. The banana flavor soaks in and it gets even more moist. I am not trying to set a record for saying moist the most amount of times and people who are freaked out by that word - I'm.
The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it) step by step
- Preheat oven 350F.
- Cream butter and sugar(I used mixers).
- Add eggs and crushed banana, mixed together until well combined.
- Add flour, baking soda,salt, cinnamon to the cream mixture. Stirred until combined but do not over mix.
- Add walnuts and chocolate chips to the mixture and combined.
- Pour the mixture to the greased and flour loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes. Keeps well refrigerated..
I make banana bread every week. This is mostly because of a brown banana hand-off situation I'm currently in with my bulk-banana-buying landlords, but also because banana bread is Trust me: Bake this banana bread. Then maybe bake Chrissy Teigen's recipe and tell me if I should jump ship? We wanted great banana bread, the won't-last-til-morning, bake-for-any-and-every-occasion kind. We wanted a moist, tender loaf chock full of pure banana Obviously, perfectly overripe bananas are essential to the success of this quick bread.