Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. This super-moist and indulgent Dark Chocolate Chip Raspberry Banana Bread will be a new family favorite! You can make this dark chocolate chip & rye banana bread in a mixer, or you can simply just use a large bowl to mix all the ingredients together. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
Double chocolate with cocoa and chocolate chips. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. This is the BEST chocolate chip banana bread. You can have Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- It's 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 of very ripe bananas (medium to large).
- It's 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of (packed) brown sugar.
- It's 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/3 cup of vegetable oil (or light olive oil).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of (heaping) dark chocolate chips.
Forget about any other chocolate chip banana bread recipe because this is all you'll ever need! The only thing I changed was instead of mini chocolate chips I used regular sized chips but dark chocolate and I added chopped walnuts!!! Chocolate Chip Banana Bread-super moist banana bread loaded with melty chocolate chips. I like to use semi-sweet chocolate chips, but you can use milk chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips.
Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan. Set aside. In a medium bowl wisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- Peel bananas. Place in a large bowl with both sugars, eggs, and cinnamon. Mash with a handheld potato masher (or fork) until everything is combined and liquid with small chunks of banana remaining..
- Vigorously stir in oil and vanilla until incorporated. Add flour mixture. Fold in until just combined (about 20 turns of the spoon). Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Place in oven. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Usually about 45-55 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Let cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack and allow to cool at least 30 minutes more before slicing. Enjoy!.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle with turbinado sugar. This chocolate chip banana bread is dah-reamy! Bananas, oats, and chocolate are really quite perfect for each other. I'm not sure who the third If you get a chance to try this Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, let me know! You can leave me a comment here (LOVE checking those daily!) or tag.