Banana Bread Oatmeal. Banana Bread Oatmeal. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal makes a great breakfast meal prep! I've had this recipe for Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal up my sleeve for about a week and a half now, but just haven't had.
Click here for Alton Brown's Oatmeal Banana Bread recipe. Most of them are insipid and mushy. Banana Oatmeal Recipe. by Chocolate Covered Katie. You can have Banana Bread Oatmeal using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Oatmeal
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 1 of medium overripe banana, mashed.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/8 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- It's 1-2 tbsp. of sweetener of choice (optional).
- It's of For serving :.
- It's of Use your favorite oatmeal toppings, for example:.
- It's of coarsely chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of dark chocolate chips.
- You need of additional sliced banana.
- Prepare of nut butter or nutella.
- Prepare of raisins.
- It's of ground flax seeds.
- It's of hemp seeds.
This basic banana oatmeal proves it is not only possible, but also completely delicious, to have a healthy breakfast without all the bells and. Healthy Oatmeal Banana Bread Today you're going to learn how to make healthy banana bread. This banana bread with oats is super moist, perfectly sweet. Once the bananas look like they're breaking down and the oatmeal is starting to stick to the Once the milk's been soaked up and my entire apartment smells like banana bread—and there's a.
Banana Bread Oatmeal instructions
- Place the milk and water in a medium saucepan (nonstick recommended) over medium-high heat. Stir in the cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla and let it come to a low boil..
- Next stir in the oats, mashed banana, salt and the ground flaxseed (if using). Decrease the heat to medium-low and allow it to simmer for 5-10 minutes, until it reaches your desired consistency..
- Stir in your sweetener of choice to taste. The banana will help to naturally sweeten it, so start out with just a little sweetener. Add whatever toppings sound good to you, then eat immediately..
- Pictured topped with a tbsp peanut butter, coarsely chopped walnuts, ground flax seeds and hemp seeds, with about 1 tbsp of maple syrup for sweetener..
Give your usual banana bread a twist with this Banana-Oatmeal Bread recipe. It's perfect for breakfast but also great to snack on any time of the day. If you love banana bread, this clean eating banana bread oatmeal recipe should definitely be in your morning breakfast rotation!! Want to know what happens when a clean eater uses quick oats instead. If you like these oatmeal style bites, you'll.