Sirloin Steak Marinara. Sirloin strips and onions are sauteed, and then simmered with tomato sauce, red wine, and garlic for View image. Sirloin Marinara. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Simple marinade and proper cooking technique turns this lean sirloin tip steak into an incredibly This Sirloin Tip Steak is juicy and flavorful with a crunchy crust on the outside..
Perhaps the sirloin marinara is just what you are looking for. Whether you grill or broil your sirloin steak, marinating it prior to cooking makes the meat more tender and flavorful. Marinades are mixtures of oil, spices and acidic ingredients. You can have Sirloin Steak Marinara using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sirloin Steak Marinara
- It's of large pack top sirloin steak, sliced into strips.
- It's of Olive oil.
- Prepare of onions, sliced.
- It's of green pepper, sliced.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of oregano leaves.
- You need of Adobo.
- You need of red wine.
- Prepare of your favorite spaghetti sauce (24 ounce).
- You need of Pasta (any shape you like).
I once knew a nun who cooked the best marinated steaks. Top sirloin marinated with a quick and easy steak marinade with herbs then grilled to perfection. Combine marinade ingredients together and pour over the steaks, making sure all surfaces are. As you know the summer is around the corner and my family enjoys this recipe so much that I wanted to share with you and I hope you get to.
Sirloin Steak Marinara instructions
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper into a large pot that has been heated up with olive oil....Sauté veggies until tender......
- Meanwhile prepare your steak by rinsing first in cold water, pat it dry thoroughly and slice into strips.....
- Add your minced garlic to the onions and green pepper and sauté a few more minutes......
- Now add the black pepper, oregano leaves and the Adobo, sauté for a few minutes more.....
- Now add the red wine and bring to a boil....Boil until wine has reduced slightly......
- Add your sliced steak strips into the pot, sauté until steak is slightly browned, stirring occasionally.......
- Now add your jar of spaghetti sauce, cook for about 15 minutes over low to medium heat.....Stir occasionally....Remove from heat when done........
- Serve with pasta and enjoy 😉!!.
This is the finest marinade for steak (or chicken) fajitas in the. We prefer to make a Prepare Sesame Marinade and Dressing. Place beef top sirloin steak in plastic bag; add. There is Sirloin Steak (which is my favorite), Rib eye Steak, New York Strip Steak, Flank Steak, T-bone Steak, and many other cuts of meat that will work well with this marinade. Be the first to review this recipe.