Rich Banana Bread. See more ideas about Dessert recipes, Food recipes and Food. What makes this banana bread so moist is its secret ingredient: sour cream. So delicious for breakfast with a cup of coffee, this amazing bread is also a great way to use up extra-ripe bananas.
The best moist banana bread that is so delicious you won't know it's healthy! It is moist and full of rich banana flavor. Your search for the perfect healthy banana bread recipe stops here! You can cook Rich Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rich Banana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour(can also use the same amount of.
- You need of Whole wheat flour).
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It's 2 of medium bananas(or 3 small bananas).
Moist and delicious and studded with crunchy toasted walnuts. How to cook Rich Banana Bread. Looking for the best banana bread recipe out there? This Classic Banana Bread from Delish.com is How many bananas do I need for banana bread?
Rich Banana Bread instructions
- Melt butter and add sugar and mix well..
- Then add the eggs and vanilla and blend it all together..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt and mix together..
- Stir into the butter mixture until smooth..
- Finally, fold in the sour cream and add the walnuts and bananas that have been mashed. Mix all together well..
- Put into a loaf pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray..
- Cook in oven that was preheated to 350 degrees. Cook for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Let cool in the bread pans for 10 minutes..
- Use a knife around the edges to loosen the bread from the pan..
- Let cool before cutting..
These bananas are ready for banana bread! Today I was craving banana bread but I wanted it to be EVERYTHING that these two recipes had. I wanted that old fashioned cinnamon-brown. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer!