Sausage and potatoes. Fortunately, sausage and potatoes is one of those meals that doesn't really need any extras. Sausage and potatoes frequently asked questions. What sausage can I use in this recipe?
How to make Oven Roasted Sausage and Potatoes. How to make this sausage and potatoes skillet meal. Microwave baby potatoes: the smaller your baby yukon golds are, the quicker this will go. You can cook Sausage and potatoes using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage and potatoes
- It's 2 lbs of whole baby potatoes.
- Prepare 16 oz of fully cooked sausage, sliced into 1 inch chunks.
- You need 2 of small yellow onions, cut into chunks.
- It's 2 of bell peppers, thickly sliced (any color).
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of broth (I used a 1 1/2 cup because I had more potatoes).
Try it with red potatoes, new potatoes or russet potatoes. Keep it low-carb and swap out the Add the sausage to the baking sheet with the potatoes and vegetables and bake, tossing once or twice. Chicken thighs, spicy sausage, sweet bell peppers, and potatoes roasted in a hot oven produce delectable pan juices, a rich All Reviews for Chicken, Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes. For a satisfying brunch, try some sausage and potatoes!
Sausage and potatoes instructions
- Add everything into the crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or cook on high for 5 hours. (until potatoes and onions are tender). Serve immediately.
- Notes- I made this in an pressure cooker/instant pot..... I did it on hi for 15 or 20 mins can’t remember, with a quick release..
I never have to worry about leftovers with these tasty potatoes—everyone loves them and the pan is always empty. Put the sausage slices, onions, and potatoes into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, paprika, and dried thyme. Toss together and pour on to the baking tray. By the way, the two most.