Crock Pot Taco Meat. I'm all about making things as easy on myself as possible. One of the meals we have quite often is taco's. Normally I just make the meat on the stove top, but decided I would try in the slow cooker but still make it super easy.
Whether it is Mexican Monday or Taco Tuesday, our family is always up for a good taco. You will love Crockpot taco meat! Crock Pot taco meat is perfect for parties! You can cook Crock Pot Taco Meat using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Taco Meat
- It's 2 pounds of meat – ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa (per every 2 pds of meat.).
- It's 4 tablespoons of Taco seasoning (see my taco seasoning recipe) (2 tablespoon per every 2 pds of meat.).
Not only does your slow cooker make family dinner time a breeze but it is great for. Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth. Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over. With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
Crock Pot Taco Meat instructions
- Place the ground meat (raw) in the crock pot..
- Pour the salsa on top and sprinkle with the taco seasoning mix..
- Cover and cook on high for 3 -4 hours until no longer pink. Use a spoon to break up the taco meat and serve. (drain any fat off the meat).
- Notes – I like to break up the taco meat 30 minutes before serving. Also, you could use frozen ground beef but you will need to cook on high for 7 hours. This can be done in an instant pot/ pressure cooker as well just add 1 cup of Beef stock and sever with a slotted spoon or try to cook the beef stock out using the sauté function..
- I did drain an fat off. Then I broken up the meat and mixed it up, as you can see I had a lot of fat !.
To freeze, place shredded meat into freezer bags with the juices. Press out all the air and seal. This is the Easiest Crock Pot Taco Meat you'll ever make and probably the most delicious. This taco meat is great for a wide range of recipes. I'm all about easy in the kitchen and this crock pot taco meat is no different.