Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti. Cheesy Baked Spaghetti - a simple, delicious, dinner recipe filled with hamburger, sausage, cheese and more! easy cheesy baked spaghetti. I have loved Spaghetti since I was a little girl! In fact, it's always been a family favorite dinner recipe and one that everyone in my family enjoyed.
Tender chicken and pasta are tossed in an easy homemade cheese sauce and set to bake until golden and bubbly! I call it our Cheesy Pesto Chicken Spaghetti Bake. It's surely not a looker in photographs, but definitely a no-stress, whip up in no time dinner. You can cook Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti
- You need 3 of chicken breasts, seasoned however you like it; cooked; shredded well.
- You need 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked thin spaghetti.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of block of Velveeta cheese; cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of reserved pasta water.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and run under cold water. Add pesto, milk, chicken, salt, garlic salt. This is always a favorite, its very cheesy and easy to make.
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti step by step
- Cook and shred chicken breast. Set aside. I cook in my instant pot with 1 cup chicken broth and a tsp of each salt, pepper, and garlic powder sprinkled on each side of the chicken breast. Shred well when cooked! Use some of the excess broth to make shredding easier and to prevent dry chicken..
- Cook spaghetti noodles, drain, set aside about 1 cup of pasta water.
- In a large pot whisk milk, mushroom soup, and chicken soup together. Set on low temp..
- Add the shredded chicken to the pot and stir well..
- Slowly add the spaghetti making sure to coat all spaghetti noodles evenly..
- Add Velveeta cheese in chunks, slowly, and stir until melted. Add pasta water throughout this step..
- Season with 1-2tsp of each salt, garlic powder, and pepper; combine well..
- Pour entire mixture into a large casserole dish..
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!.
My mom made it for us on special Boil Spaghetti in pan until its flexable. That means it's a real winner. I got the idea for our pressure cooker cheesy chicken spaghetti recipe from a viewer actually! Chicken spaghetti is a uniquely American casserole that is the epitome of comfort food: tender noodles and shredded chicken blanketed in a creamy, cheesy sauce. Here's our version of chicken spaghetti that requires no creamed soups but still delivers on big flavors the whole family will love.