Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake. The first low carb cheesecake I made was in the form of pumpkin cheesecake bars for Thanksgiving last year, and this Instant Pot cheesecake uses the same almond flour crust and similar filling without pumpkin flavors. Since this cheesecake is low-carb diet friendly, we're skipping the crust altogether. That means that there's the possibility for leaking with the push-pan.
Creamiest cheesecake I've ever made and the Instant Pot made it so easy and worry free. Cheesecake Factory has a low carb cheesecake. On their website it does not have nutritional values so I'm not sure if it would be a keto cheesecake. You can have Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake
- It's 2.5 packages of Cream Cheese.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 TBSP of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Splenda.
I recently made this low carb pot roast for dinner which I made in the Instant Pot and it came out freaking amazing! The Low Carb Instant Pot Cheesecake is my own recipe and I only share what I love and what I cook in my kitchen. If you have a friend or family member who has a sweet tooth and who needs the low carb low sugar recipes, share this post with them. Once the low-carb cheesecake is finished cooking, it will need to sit the refrigerator overnight to completely firm and set before it is ready to eat.
Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake step by step
- Blend Cream Cheese until softened..
- Add eggs, one at a time until fully incorporated into the cream cheese..
- Mix in 1/2 Cup Splenda..
- Add Lemon Juice and Vanilla..
- Pour into 7" spring-form pan..
- Cover the bottom of pan tightly with aluminum foil, and then cover top of pan with aluminum foil. This prevents steam/water from getting into the cheesecake..
- Make a "sling" with aluminum foil, and center your pan in the middle of the sling..
- Lower your cheesecake into the Instant Pot carefully. We use the trivet for this recipe..
- Cook on manual setting for 40 minutes and let slow release for another 10 minutes..
- Let cool, and preferably refrigerate over night before releasing from pan..
A simple and quick healthy Instant Pot low-carb berry cheesecake topped with fresh berries. Best Sugar Substitute for Low Carb and Keto Recipes - Zero Carbs, Zero Calories and Tastes Just Like Sugar! Bring out the Instant Pot and make this delicious, creamy keto cheesecake you will absolutely love! This healthy no-bake cheesecake recipe is gluten-free, low carb, keto-friendly and sugar-free. Try my Low-Carb Cheesecake made easy by your instant pot!