Beef Ribs in Instant Pot IP. Instant pot beef ribs vs baby back ribs. To start off, beef ribs as the name states, are from a cow. These ribs are typically the ribs that come First time cooking ribs in my instant pot.
I really prefer cooking beef short ribs in the Instant Pot! Can You Make Boneless Beef Short Ribs Ahead? Please post more low carb IP recipes. You can have Beef Ribs in Instant Pot IP using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Ribs in Instant Pot IP
- You need 3 lb of beef ribs.
- You need 1 of chili powder to taste.
- You need 1 of garlic powder heavy.
- Prepare 1 of Salt heavy.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of water.
Instant Pot Ribs are the most tender, succulent, fall-off-the-bone ribs I've ever had! Not only are they delicious, they're so easy to make and are so fast to make compared to my usual ribs! We sauce these up with our favorite BBQ sauce or even just salt & pepper them for a dry rib that is out of this world! Brown Short Ribs in Instant Pot: Heat up Instant Pot using Sauté More.
Beef Ribs in Instant Pot IP instructions
- Here is the ribs I bought.
- Clean and trim ribs if required. Sprinkle salt, chili powder and garlic powder all over the ribs.
- Add water to IP liner. I also used the trivet, but if the ribs sit in the water, that works also. Place ribs on end in IP.
- Set IP to pressure cook for 35 minutes, start.
- Natural release 10 minutes, quick release remaining pressure.
- They are done!.
- Carefully take them out, serve. Yes, lost a bone or two taking them out..
Wait until it says HOT (prevents short ribs from sticking to the pot). Another great, easy meal made with your pressure cooker. Instant Pot Bone-In Beef Short Ribs are fall-off-the-bone tender, coated in a flavorful, smoky-sweet sauce, and ready in a fraction of the time when you cook them in your pressure cooker. Short ribs are one of my go-to fancy meals. If ever there was a dish that was tailor-made for an Instant.