Instant Pot Spaghetti. Instant Pot spaghetti is way easier, faster, and, arguably, tastier than the version you make on the stovetop. It's almost entirely hands-off; there's no constant stirring or waiting for a big pot of water to. The pasta, water, and sauce cook together in the same pot, all at the same time, so.
But if you happen to have a pressure cooker and love. Easy Instant Pot Spaghetti is one of the best Instant Pot recipes for a fast family dinner. Everything cooks together in one pot: meat, pasta and sauce! You can have Instant Pot Spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning mix.
- It's 1 pound of uncooked spaghetti.
- You need 1 (24 oz) of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 3 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white sugar.
When everyone's hungry and you need to get. While this Instant Pot spaghetti may not surpass a really great, classic, homemade spaghetti dinner, it's fabulous for when you need a no-fuss dinner with a totally hands-off cooking approach. One-pot Instant Pot Spaghetti cooked in your Instant Pot or other electric pressure cooker. This pressure cooker spaghetti is delicious and a great option.
Instant Pot Spaghetti step by step
- Press sauté button on your instant pot. Add olive oil and heat. Add onions and sauté until soft and translucent. Add garlic and continue sauté for another 2 minutes..
- Add ground beef and fry, stirring constantly until it’s no longer pink. Press cancel button and drain fat..
- Add 1 cup beef broth, mixing it with ground beef mixture..
- Break spaghetti noodles in half. Place crisscross on top of beef and broth mixture..
- In a large bowl combine 2 cups beef broth, tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and sugar..
- Pour mixture on top of pasta, around the sides, making sure you coat everything. Take wooden spoon and gently push down on spaghetti, making sure they are all underneath the liquid..
- Press manual button (high pressure) and set for 7 minutes..
- When it’s done, release valve manually. Stir spaghetti, let sit for a few minutes then serve..
Cook Quick & Easy Instant Pot Spaghetti with minimal prep, ingredients & clean up! Family favorite flavorful Pressure Cooker Spaghetti one pot meal! This instant pot spaghetti has perfectly cooked spaghetti noodles simmered in a savory meat sauce. Resources to make Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe and more. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a.