Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. It's perfect for cakes, cupcakes, cookies, pound cake, ice cream, cheesecake, scones, apple pie, and more! Let's talk about caramels: Caramels are one of the easiest candies you can make at home. All you need is a straight-forward recipe and a few tricks.
This salted caramel ganache tart is like a Twix bar, in tart form! Ever since I shared my favorite tart crust recipe a few weeks ago, I've been itching to make this salted caramel chocolate tart! The Best Salted Caramel Recipes on Yummly You can have Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter (room temperature).
- You need 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 4 of very ripe bananas (don't mash until ready to mix).
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hershey’s Salted Caramel Baking Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Baking Chips.
Salted Caramel Thumbprint Cookies, Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies, Salted Caramel Cashew Popcorn. Salted caramel sauce that's made from coconut milk and coconut sugar. It's a dairy-free, paleo and vegan caramel sauce. Caramel is among one of my very favorite things.
Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 400° & spray a glass 9×5 loaf pan with non stick spray..
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder. This will ensure all your ingredients mix well and you won't overwork the batter..
- In a separate bowl lightly beat eggs with a fork. Mix in the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extra until well combined. Add in the butter and mix well. I used a hand mixer at this point to get the mixture smooth. Set this aside once smooth..
- In another bowl peel and mash your bananas really well. Then mix the mashed bananas in with your wet ingredients..
- Poor 1/3 of the dry ingredients into the wet, and using a spatula gently fold until combined. Repeat two more times until all the dry is combined with the wet. Then add the baking chips. Do not over mix the batter. You want the ingredients to all just come together..
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake at 400° for 1 hour. Check for doneness by inserting a small knife in the center. It's done if it comes out clean. Ovens vary so cooking time may be a little different..
- Remove from oven and let cool in baking dish for 30 minutes. After that remove from pan and cool for another hour on a rack..
Whether eating it as part of a cake or straight from a spoon, it's hard to restrain myself. It's good on a spoon. it's even better in dessert. Buttery Salted Caramel Fudge made with just five ingredients. Sprinkled with sea salt, it's a salted caramel dream. You'd never believe that only a few ingredients could make something so delicious.