Instant Pot Beef Stew. Because this beef stew is made in the Instant Pot and we want everything to cook in the same amount of time, the carrots and potatoes should be cut into large pieces so that they don't overcook and fall apart. Go with chunks that are the same size as the beef cubes, with the exception of the onion and. This beef stew is the ultimate, hearty, melt-in-your mouth comfort food of all, and so easy to make in the Instant Pot® for a simple midweek dinner.
Watch how to make our instant pot beef stew: My friend Tyler brought us this beef stew, and as you can see, Tyler is a master of the northern Minnesotan home-cooked meal. Instant pot beef stew is the ultimate one-pot comfort food using high-pressure cooking. The meat tenderizes with a hearty mix of potatoes, carrots, celery, and onions for a delicious complete meal. You can cook Instant Pot Beef Stew using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Beef Stew
- It's 1 pound of chuck stew beef, small cubes.
- It's 2 Tbs of flour.
- You need 1/2 pound of carrots, peeled and sliced.
- You need 1 of medium white onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 pound of white or golden potatoes, cubed.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 4 cups of low sodium beef stock.
- You need 3 Tbsp of steak sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of thyme, rosemary.
- It's to taste of S&P.
- It's 1 bag of frozen peas, thawed.
By using the Instant Pot, you get to skip the hours-long process of simmering the stew over the stovetop. This Instant Pot Beef Stew is filled with tender pieces of beef, potatoes and carrots in a rich and flavorful broth. This pressure cooker beef stew Once you try making beef stew in your Instant Pot, you're not going to want to make it any other way! The Instant Pot develops rich flavors in a fraction.
Instant Pot Beef Stew instructions
- Put IP on sautè mode, add 2 Tbs olive oil.
- Add beef.
- Cook until about half done, add flour and continue cooking.
- Add veggies (except peas), stock, sauce and seasoning.
- Put IP on stew setting and set time for 35 minutes.
- Release steam and open IP, add peas.
- Serve with crusty bread or hearty crackers or use my biscuit recipe.
This Instant Pot beef stew is tender meat combined with carrots, potatoes and peas in a rich and savory broth. An easy dinner that can be on the table I serve my beef stew with a side of garlic knots or with a cucumber salad for a complete meal. I am in love with my Instant Pot, it has become such a. This Instant Pot Beef Stew is incredibly fast and easy, but is packed with slow-cooked flavor. Do I HAVE to Use an Instant Pot for this Beef Stew?