Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta. Philly Cheesesteak Pasta made in the Instant Pot! If you're a fan of the famous Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, you're going to LOVE this pasta! We're talking, the same flavors and taste, only this time its in pasta form! 🙌🏼.
Our family loves a good Philly Cheese Steak! Now thanks to the pressure cooker, we can make these in just minutes. Provolone cheese is often found on Philly cheesesteaks either instead of the Cheese Whiz, or in addition to the Cheese Whiz. You can have Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta
- It's 1 pound of ground beef.
- It's 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 of yellow onion (diced).
- It's 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper (diced).
- Prepare ounces of baby Bella mushrooms (minced).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
- It's 8 oz of shell pasta.
- It's 2 cups of shredded cheese (provolone, Swiss or mozzarella cheese).
Ground beef would have made my Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta too much like a Hamburger Helper, which I did not want. Set Instant Pot to"Sauté" setting and add oil. When oil is hot, add peppers, onion, and dried oregano. The easiest, most flavorful Philly Cheesesteak you will ever have!
Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta step by step
- Set Instant Pot to Saute. Once the IP is hot melt the butter. Add the ground beef, let it cook without moving for about 1 minutes, to get a nice sear on it. After that, break it up using a wooden spoon as it cooks. Once the ground beef has browned, add salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine. Add onion, garlic, green pepper and mushrooms. Stir and cook for another 1-2 minutes..
- Add the ketchup and beef broth. Stir to combine. Scrape the bottom of the pot with a wooded spoon, to make sure bits are not stuck to it. Add pasta and stir to combine. Cover and seal the lid. Make sure the valve points to Sealed. Change setting to manual and adjust time to 5 minutes on High Pressure. Once Instant Pot beeps to show that it's done, do a quick release, by changing the position of the valve to Vent. Carefully remove cover and stir..
- Turn off the Instant Pot. Top with cheese, put the lid back on but don't seal. Allow a minute or two for cheese to start to melt. Stir to combine. Serve!.
Oh hey there Instant Pot, let's work some magic. Why you will love this easy philly cheesesteak. Juicy, tender meat ready in minutes while you do something more productive like teach kids how to play Olly Olly Oxen. The best comfort food just got a lot easier! It doesn't get much easier than that!