Instant Pot Chicken Drumsticks. How do you make Instant Pot Chicken Drumsticks? In a small bowl combine the paprika, cumin, and garlic salt. Next, sprinkle the seasoning over the drum sticks.
Place the chicken drumsticks on the trivet. Close the lid tightly and close the vent. Press Poultry or Pressure Cook function on the Instant Pot and set Coat the drumsticks with the BBQ rub evenly. You can cook Instant Pot Chicken Drumsticks using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chicken Drumsticks
- You need 1 Tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of ground cumin.
- It's 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth or water.
- It's 1 stick of butter sliced.
- It's 12 of chicken drumsticks skin on, bone in.
Place the drumsticks on the lined cookie sheet. This fast and fabulous Instant Pot Smoked Paprika & Garlic Chicken Legs recipe will liven up your dinner menu and take no time to do it. Four simple ingredients create mouthwatering chicken legs in a flash. A simple trick at the end turns these flavor-packed drumsticks into crispy chicken you'll love.
Instant Pot Chicken Drumsticks instructions
- Pour chicken broth or water into the bottom of 6 quart instant pot and place pot rack on top.
- Place all the seasonings and brown sugar into a gallon sized baggie and shake well.
- Add drumsticks to bag of seasonings and shake to coat all of meat.
- Top with butter and seal lid-- making sure that your seal valve is set to seal.
- Cook on Poultry or Manual Setting on High Pressure for 22 minutes. Naturally release with the warming feature turned off for 15 minutes after cooking and then flip to quick release..
- Check with meat thermometer to verify chicken is completely cooked to 165f.
This fall off the bone tender Instant Pot drumstick recipe will be your go to meal for sure! Chicken drumsticks are an ideal dish to be had during lunch or dinner. Here are the basics of chicken. How To Make Instant Pot Tandoori Chicken Drumsticks. Remove the skin from the chicken.