Instant Pot Yogurt. Not only is it easy—it'll add a new spark to your love affair with yogurt! Just press the right buttons, peek at it now and then, and you've made amazing yogurt. Yes, you can make yogurt at home!
Oh, and be sure to save a bit of your Instant Pot Yogurt for the next time you want to make yogurt. You can use it in place of the starter yogurt. Select Yogurt on your Instant Pot until the display reads boil. You can cook Instant Pot Yogurt using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Yogurt
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unflavored plain yogurt.
- It's 1/2 gallon of whole milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
Also how to make yogurt without a yogurt button, Greek Homemade Instant Pot yogurt comes out just as store bought. So this will be a little more tangy than the other. Whichever you choose, it's a good idea to do this before you go to bed so it. Most Instant Pot recipes cooks super quickly.
Instant Pot Yogurt instructions
- Pour milk into instant pot, then press the yogurt button and adjust to boil..
- After the pot beeps, make sure it has reached 180F. Remove the inside pot and allow milk to cool until temperature reaches between 105F to 115F. Remove the milk "skin" that forms on the surface..
- Whisk in yogurt, then return inner pot to the instant pot. Press the yogurt button again and set for 8 hours. The sealing valve does not have to be closed..
- After completion, add vanilla extract and whisk the yogurt again. If it seems too runny, drain yogurt with a cheesecloth and strainer..
But not yogurt—it can't be rushed! My Favorite Instant Pot Yogurt Toppings And Stir-Ins. I also love the fruit on the bottom but I don't always want all of the mystery preservatives and other ingredients I care not to have in my yogurt. We've tackled the yogurt button on the Instant Pot. Of all the buttons on the Instant Pot, "Yogurt" seemed the most formidable.