Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. You can have Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It's 4 of Ripe Bananas.
- It's 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 2 of Tblsp Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 2 C of Flour.
- It's 3/4 C of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter, grease, or spray a loaf pan..
- Combine bananas, eggs, and butter together in either a large mixing bowl, or full size food processor..
- Add flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda to banana mixture. Combine thoroughly..
- Allow to rest for a moment. Scrape the sides. If you like you can stir in 3/4 C coarsely chopped nuts..
- Scrape batter into prepped loaf pan. Gently drop pan to the table, or counter multiple times to dislodge bubbles..
- Place on the center rack in your preheated oven for about one hour..
- Remove banana bread from oven. Butter top of bread..
- While still hot flip loaf pan over on a serving plate. Butter the bottom of bread as well..
- Allow to cool, or serve warm..
This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Our family's very favorite Banana Bread Recipe is EASY, moist, and simply perfection! Look no further for a fool-proof banana bread recipe that turns out perfect every time. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly