Banana Bread-Sugar free. This Sugar Free Banana Bread has so much flavor that you may not even notice that there is no added sugar in it. I like that the only sugar that is added to this bread comes from the How to make this Sugar Free Banana Bread. Sugar Free Banana Bread Healthy Swaps.
It's moist, whole grain and perfect for a healthy breakfast or snack! Our sugar-free banana bread ticks all the boxes. If you've ever wanted to bake an easy and healthy dessert that'll smell like heaven, you've come to "Sugar-free" doesn't mean "fruit sugar-free" and, of course, this banana bread comes out sweet. You can have Banana Bread-Sugar free using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread-Sugar free
- It's 3 of Lg Bananas mashed.
- You need 2/3 Cup of Granulated Stevia.
- It's 1/3 Cup of Honey.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Butter (room temp).
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 Cups of 100% Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla.
Now that I've finally perfected this basic banana bread, feel free to change up this recipe and make it your own. It's sugar free because there is no added sugar, all of these things turn into "sugar" glucose once consumed but for the most part this is "white sugar" free. This moist banana bread has just the right amount of walnuts, and makes a great breakfast or healthy snack. Plus it contains no added sweeteners!
Banana Bread-Sugar free step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees while making recipe..
- In a medium bowl, cream sugar substitute, eggs and butter to mashed bananas till just incorporated but not completely blended..
- Add remaining ingredients to banana mixture and mix well..
- Spray a loaf pan with nonstick butter spray. Pour batter in the pan and spread out..
- Place pan in preheated oven for 3/4 to 1 hour. Bread will be done when a knife inserted in the middle comes out without batter. I shut off the oven and put my bread back in the oven for 20 more minutes. It came out perfectly..
You can still make this low sugar banana bread without adding sugar to the recipe. You just have to learn how speed up the process of ripening. This deliciously hearty yet soft and moist Paleo banana bread is made with no grains, dairy, and no added sugar. It's gluten free, Paleo, sweetened only with bananas and perfect for breakfast or a snack with your favorite spread. Kid approved and easy to make!