Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot). The first two times I made ravioli in the Instant POt, it completely was water filled, and it looked like a mess. This will become a staple in your family's diet As with everything with the Instant Pot, you can set it and forget it. Next week, I am going to try a ravioli bake, it's one of my favorite quick meals, that.
How to make Instant Pot Ravioli. First, set your pressure cooker to high sauté. Once the display says "HOT," add in Italian Sausage and brown it by stirring it sausage. You can have Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot) using 3 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot)
- Prepare 20 oz. of Buitoni four cheese ravioli.
- Prepare 24 fl. oz. of Italian meat sauce (I use my own recipe).
- Prepare 8 oz. of Kraft Perfect Pairings: Mozzarella & Parmesan.
By :From Freezer to Instant Pot Cookbook by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough. These Instant Pot Baked Potatoes are so easy, you'll never go back to the oven! Use russet or red potatoes - includes cook times for various sizes! These Instant Pot Baked Potatoes were one of my very first experiments in my pressure cooker, and one of the things that made me fall in love with it!
Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot) step by step
- I use my Instant Pot’s Slow Cook feature for this recipe but you can easily adapt the instructions to a regular slow cooker..
- Pour meat sauce into Instant Pot..
- Press SAUTÉ—Normal.
- Heat for 10 minutes stirring frequently..
- Press CANCEL (Keep Warm: On).
- Stir in ravioli..
- Close & lock the lid..
- Press the pressure release handle down to open the vent..
- Press SLOW COOK—More; Time: 20 minutes..
- Press CANCEL (Keep Warm: Off).
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Transfer ravioli and sauce to a clear glass baking dish..
- Create a thick layer of cheese across the top of the dish..
- Place uncovered dish in oven for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden..
- Serve hot..
See more ideas about Ravioli, Instant pot recipes, Instant pot. Instant Pot Cheesy Garlic Orzo is a delicious pasta side dish, and those little orzo pasta grains become so soft and creamy. Dump and Bake Meatball Casserole - The Seasoned Mom. If you need an easy lunch, these Instant Pot Baked Potatoes and fill with leftover chili, pulled BBQ pork or chicken or Mexican quinoa. To cook your potatoes in the Instant Pot digital pressure cooker, use the wire trivet that came with the IP.