Better Than Your Banana Bread. Banana bread is good for a lot of things — it makes for an easy last-minute gift, breakfast potluck addition, or simple grab-and-go snack. Yet there are still a few pitfalls to baking banana bread that you'll want to avoid. Don't let anything get in between you and your banana bread — steer clear of.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Here is one of my recipes of all time. Super simple and tasty Banana Bread. You can have Better Than Your Banana Bread using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Better Than Your Banana Bread
- It's 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking pouder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- You need 3 of bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of your desired crushed nuts *optional*.
This is it, the BEST Banana Bread Recipe. I'm so excited to share this one with you! My recipe is made with brown sugar, is loaded with bananas, has a subtle vanilla flavor, and includes tips for including nuts or chocolate chips if you would like. Banana bread is a classic: everyone loves it, and everyone loves to make it!
Better Than Your Banana Bread instructions
- preheat oven to 325*.
- mix dry ingredents in bowl.
- mash up very finely 3 bananas in another bowl and mix in the applesauce.
- beat eggs and mix in the rest of the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients at a medium speed.
- mix in bananas.
- mix in your desired nuts *optional *.
- pour into pan, may need to be split into two loaf pans.
- cook for 1 hr 10 mins. or until done, turn heat up to 350 for the last 10 mins. for a more golden brown top.
It is easy to put together and is even easier to eat. Trust us-the flavor of overripe bananas are infinitely better than those that have just ripened! There are more deep, caramel-like tones that bake into beautiful banana loaves. What makes banana bread so flavorful? Is it the touch of vanilla?